Founded in 2009, the Sodexo Institute for Quality of Life is an in-house ‘think-tank’ inspired by Sodexo’s conviction that improving Quality of Life leads to the progress of individuals and contributes to the performance of organisations.
The Institute’s objective is to gather and develop insight, by looking mainly externally to universities, other institutes and centres of expertise, to help Sodexo understand better what are the drivers of Quality of Life, how they contribute to the progress of individuals and the performance of organisations.
The Institute for Quality of Life reads and listens widely, convenes research round-tables, works with universities and participates in conferences. Since 2014, the Institute’s round-table ‘Dialogues’ have convened experts from academia, business NGOs and the public sector in London, Paris, Washington DC, Ottawa, Mumbai, Brussels, Santiago, Singapore and Sao Paulo on topics as varied as the impact of intelligent robotics in the workplace, dementia, obesity, loneliness in healthcare and seniors’ care, autonomy in the workplace, and services in an online world. The Institute has also spoken at conferences in the UK, the US, France, Panama and Finland.
The Institute is composed of a multi-lingual team (English, French, Spanish, German) with varied backgrounds in business, engineering, architecture, law, sustainable development and happiness economics.
Find out more on the Institute’s recent round-table ‘Dialogues’
- "Institut Sodexo pour la Qualité de Vie – Rétrospective 2017" - Lire le rapport
- "Robotique intelligente et Qualité de Vie au travail: concurrence, contrôle ou collaboration ?" - Lire le rapport | Voir la vidéo (anglais uniquement)
- "Comment penser l’identité au 21ème siècle ?" - Lire le rapport (anglais uniquement)
- "Culture de sécurité : outils et techniques d’évaluation" - Lire le rapport (anglais uniquement)
- "La qualité de vie dans le monde: une introduction interculturelle" - Lire le rapport (anglais uniquement)
- "Obesity in Latin America: a call to action" - Lire le rapport | Voir la vidéo (anglais uniquement)
- "The Quality of Life priorities for people living with dementia, their relatives and carers" - Lire le rapport | Voir la vidéo (anglais uniquement)